「K」Project || Isana Yashiro
Happy Birthday Natalie!
DIANA! THIS IS WRONG AND MEAN!
Okay, I am taking the phase I and II films and disregarding agents of shield for my own sake:
(i accidentally answered blank and then deleted the whole thing -_- sorry. and i do have a very back and forth love-hate relationship with teen wolf at the moment. i still cling to dead characters. and head-canon heavy interpretations of plot.)
Elves + Name Meanings
Hit me up with any of my fandoms and I’ll tell you:
- my “FOREVER” pairing
- my “sometimes” pairing (if i’m in the mood)
- my “friends-with-benefits” pairing
- my “adele” pairing (“WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAALL”)
- my “hate sex” pairing
- my “working on it” pairing
- my favorite threesome / poly ship
- my platonic “their friendship is too precious to mess it up with romance” ship
- my “i love it but don’t want it to happen” pairing
- my “it started out crack but now it’s serious and i regret everything” pairing
- my endgame pairing
- my “across time and space they will always find each other” pairing
- my “settling for second choice” pairing
- my “I don’t want to ship it but I do” pairing
yo but mermaid monster hybrids though
- vampire mermaids who prey on their own kind — when they get bitten, their scales fall off, their tails turn a slick and fleshy grey, a dorsal fin begins to sprout from their spine, and suddenly there’s six rows of teeth where once there was only one
- mermaid medusas who’ve got eels for hair and it’s not their gaze that can turn you to stone but their song
- fairy mermaids who’re born of spite and mischief — they’re small, the size of seahorses, and they speed through the currents causing mayhem and sometimes destruction
- were-mermaids who turn into huge, hulking great whites when the full moon filters through the deep waters, who cannot be restrained because what shackles can you find in the deep?, who leave blood and guts in their wake
Let’s go deeper
- Mermaid dryads tied to a whole kept forest, fins and hair perfectly camouflaged with their natural habitat. They drift serenely through their gardens until it is threatened, when the whole kelp forest turns on the attacker and drags it down to its death.
- Elementally aligned mermaids - air-aligned mermaids leap joyously from the water and glide on tough fins, punching through the surface of the water like tiny spears of silver-blue. Fire-aligned mermaids drawn to deep volcanic vents, blind and sickly-white with teeth that fit together like a sieve.
- Kraken mermaids.
I’m on the edge of glory,
and I’m hanging on a moment of truth
Out on the edge of glory,
and I’m hanging on a moment with you
because I have WAY too many feelings about genderbent Star Wars… more Rule 63 Anakin and Padme drawings, this time just on Episode II because this movie had some wonderfully vivid scenes, and the “Edge of Glory" (both the song and phrase) evokes a lot of the feeling and themes I get from this point in the story….
…when all other lights go out.
requested by elf-friend-frodo
Fjaðrárgljúfur. South Iceland.